ADA Africana Aquarium Soil 3L
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Africana is substrate material produced with an image of reddish earth of Afriapprox. Due to the nature of the base soil, the granular shape stays for a long period, and it also lowers pH level. Since the amount of organic matters is not as high as that of Amazonia, plants grow slowly in Africana soil.
For the image of red earth baked by the burning sun For the drama and energy of Central Africa in your aquascape.
- Completely new substrate made from specially processed natural material from the earth
- Colloid particles capture dirt floating in the water, without any chemical treatment
- Gives clarity to the water and creates conditions ideal for healthy growth of aquatic plants
- Helps to lower the hardness level of the water
- Helps to bring the pH level of the water down to an ideal level for most of the aquatic plants
- Composed of granules of size and density ideal for the fast development of healthy plant root systems, rather conventional substrates such as sand
- Granules maintain their shape for a long period in water, holding air between them, which is vital for the long time maintenance of a planted aquarium
- Used with Power Sand stimulates the fast colonization of bacteria in the substrate and creates perfect conditions for plant root systems
- Most desirable pH level for most aquatic plants(ph 5.5 - 6.5) to develop their root systems