ADA Malaya Aquarium Soil 3L
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Malaya is the substrate material produced with an image of ocher color soil in Southeast Asia. It promotes a natural feeling of the aquascape. Relatively soft granules do not obstruct the growth of plant roots, and it is suitable for keeping the aquarium layout for a long period.
Create a sanctuary left intact only in the deep jungles of Southeast Asia. Excellent substrate for a layout with aquatic plants like Cryptocoryne, Eleocharis or Blyxa.
- Completely new substrate made from specially processed natural material from the earth
- Colloid particles capture dirt floating in the water, without any chemical treatment
- Gives clarity to the water and creates conditions ideal for healthy growth of aquatic plants
- Helps to lower the hardness level of the water
- Helps to bring the pH level of the water down to an ideal level for most of the aquatic plants
- Composed of granules of size and density ideal for the fast development of healthy plant root systems, rather conventional substrates such as sand
- Granules maintain their shape for a long period in water, holding air between them, which is vital for the long time maintenance of a planted aquarium
- Used with Power Sand stimulates the fast colonization of bacteria in the substrate and creates perfect conditions for plant root systems
- Most desirable pH level for most aquatic plants(ph 5.5 - 6.5) to develop their root systems