Hikari Food Sticks 57g
Food Sticks are a complete, nutritionally balanced formulation, developed for top-feeding carnivorous fish whose main diet of live food tends to cause nutritional deficiencies. Using Food Sticks instead of live foods reduces the chance of infection from parasites or bacteria found in most live foods.
- Nutritional Excellence
- Promotes healthy form
- Helps reduce fish waste
- High in stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health.
- A well balanced combination of nutritious ingredients designed to stimulate appetite
- Bio-Technology allows us to use the highest grade of caroteniods available today to help your fish develop their natural, brilliant colors and maintain them.
- Stick Absorbs Water Quickly & Softens For Ready Acceptance
- Floating Stick Will Not Cloud The Water
- Free Of Parasites & Bacteria Common With Live Foods
- Oxygen Inhibiting Bag Assures Freshness
Feed two (2) to three (3) times daily only the amount your fish will completely consume within three (2) to five (5) minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding. Carnivorous fish many resist a new type of food when changing their diet from live foods to a stick type food, continued use will ensure acceptance.
Fish meal, krill meal, wheat flour, brewers dried yeast, flaked corn, wheat starch, potato starch, rice bran, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, L-lysine, canthaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3 (artificial color).
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash|
|min. 40.0%||min. 4.0%||max. 3.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 14.0%|
|Phosphorus||Vitamin A||Vitamin D3||Vitamin E||Ascorbic Acid|
|min. 1.0%||min. 19,000 IU/kg||min. 2,800 IU/kg||min. 2,000 IU/kg||min. 490 mg/kg|